Thursday, March 23, 2006

Socks and stuff

Just stopping in to say hello and let you all know what I have been up to. I just purchased a couple new patterns last night and I will be working socks with crocheted ruffles. I purchased the patterns from Crochet Garden called dainty lacy sock trims. This will be my first time working on the trims for socks. I had thought you needed to make holes in order to crochet into socks or any material for that matter but it seems you just crochet straight into the sock, no need to make holes to crochet into. I also went to the local greenware shop with my hubby's grandmother and picked out a mug to paint with a crocheting theme on it to hold my hooks if I want or to just drink out of. Here is a what it looks like:
I crochet mug
You can see the ball of yarn

I crochet mug
You can see the hook

I crochet mug
Fancy schmancy handle lol


I crochet mug
A view of the whole mug.

Once I get some socks done, I'll show those pictures off too. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Your sock trim patterns sound great, might try that one myself.

~Cyn~ said...

I love your cup!!