Sunday, July 09, 2006

June hooking progress

Still no socks!! But soon, I hope there will be some socks. In the meantime, here's what I did in June.

I thought I was making a simple sundress for my dd. But it wasn't so simple! The Caprice Sundress as designed just didn't work for me. It became quite a project as I ended up frogging, redesigning and re-crocheting the entire body of the dress. (all those links will take you to the full story - with pictures - at my blog!) I think I will end up lining it as soon as I can get to a fabric store.

I'm still working on the Drops Top we're doing at my Yahoo CAL group. I'm moderating this CAL which started on May 1st. Too many baby items in May and my dd's dress in June stalled progress on this. Nonetheless, I have finished the front panel. Working on the back panel now! I will finish this soon!!

No comments: